Looking for Target Store hours? Look no more. Target with its famous red bulls-eye logo has situated itself among the best retailers in the country. It is a general merchandise retail store that was first founded under the Dayton Company in 1962.
It operates across all 50 states and offers best quality merchandise at discount rates. So, if you’re hoping to shop at your nearest target store, catch-up on the latest Target Hours, to avoid disappointment. As their tagline reads, be sure to expect more at target, while you pay less!!
Target Hours of Operation
While the pandemic is not over yet, timings have changed up quite a bit and as things remain looking up, we are hoping to see targets across the country operating at these hours for some time.
Target store hours offer the maximum convenience for their customers as you can expect to find your local target open at the most practical timings possible. Visit the nearest Target Store at these timings to shop to your heart’s content.
Target Stores operate between 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM, from Sundays through Fridays in most locations. On Saturdays it operates from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
At some locations Target hours operate slightly earlier in certain stores, with many closing at afternoon rather than 10:00 PM, although this is on Saturdays, more often than not. Refer to the table below for a detailed list of target sunday hours, target opening hours and target closing hours, every day of the week.
|Day||Opening Time||Closing Time|
|Monday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||11:00 PM|
|Sunday||8:00 AM||10:00 PM|
Target Holiday Hours
While Target hours remain fixed all round the year, it is known to operate for extra hours during some holidays like Christmas Eve and Black Friday.
Shopping stores are important, especially on holidays because that is when people plan small get-togethers and/or parties. Keeping that in mind, the Target hours are aimed at offering the best possible convenience to the customers.
Speaking of target holiday hours, the stores remain open on certain holidays but the timings might differ slightly from those on regular days.
Also, they remain closed on most national holidays. For the benefit of customers, the next two sections list the holidays on which the Target stores remain open and the holidays during which they are closed.
On Which Holidays are Target Stores Open?
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Labour Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- The Day Before Thanksgiving
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Day After Christmas
- New Year’s Eve
On Which Holidays are Target Stores Closed?
The few days on which the target stores remain closed around the United States are listed below:
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day
- New years’ Day
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day (Open for limited hours only)
Target’s Customer Support Details
You can either contact the support from their website directly to reach the right team or call them at +1 800 440 0680.
The Target customer support is highly efficient, with experienced and well-trained professionals in their teams. They provide prompt and positive support to the customers for the best experience.
Also for your convenience, you may also download the Target app on your android, apple or windows devices, so that you can also search for a Target Store closest to you using their Target Store Locator feature. We also highly recommend double checking the target hours for your specific store location just to be sure.
What Services Does Target Offer?
- Target Circle: This is a loyalty program where a shopper can earn 1% in the form of target circle rewards each time he or she makes a purchase with the non-Redcard payment option, which can be used at target, in-store or online. You may find out more about target circle at target.com/circle
- Redcard: with Redcard payment is made easy with a bunch of exciting benefits that you can avail and save a great deal at Target in-store, online or on target app. Apply for your Redcard today and find out more about the Redcard on the target official website.
- Target App: Your shopping and saving side-kick. Yes, you can do a great deal of shopping and saving with the handy target app, just download and sit back and enjoy. You can place orders online and stay up-to-date on all offers and extra benefits.
- Personal care: Target offers a multitude personal care services where you can easy schedule a express facial, wax or treatment with a licensed Face Haus aesthetician, or make an ear piercing appointment with a registered Rowan nurse and even schedule an eye check-up, get contacts or find a brand new pair of your favourite frames.
- At-home services: Powered by HelloTech, Target now offers easy instalment of your TV wall mount or smart home devices where you can schedule an in-home setup. Additionally, powered by Handy, you can also get home maintenance and furniture assembly services you can book from Target.
- On-site errands: Send and receive your products when you shop. You can now receive packages which can be dropped off and picked up with FedEx, UPS, and USPS that are available in select Target stores. Furthermore, Target will soon be introducing laundry and dry cleaning services where you can let a professional tackle your garment needs.
Shipping and Delivery Options at Target
If you want to avoid in-store purchases, you can order for pickup or home delivery. Order pick-up is free, available at all stores and you can get most items within a few hours.
For buyers who don’t even want to leave the car, Target employees will bring the item to your vehicle with a “drive-up” service at no additional cost. Meanwhile, you can get same-day delivery with the “Shopped by Shipt” service.
Delivery is free for Shipment members, which costs $99 per year, but you’ll still need to spend at least $35 per order. Alternatively, you can choose to pay a $9.99 delivery fee per eligible order.
Lastly, for orders over $35 or orders placed using a retailer’s store card named Redcard, qualify for free shipping. If the order value is low or you don’t use the card, you’ll be charged a flat fee of $5.99 for standard shipping.
Target is a well-known American retail corporation and in fact, the eighth biggest retailer in the U.S.. It is a constituent of the S&P 500 Index.
Target established itself in 1962 as the discount division of the Dayton Company of Minnesota, Minneapolis; it began expanding stores nationwide in the 1980s (as part of the Dayton-Hudson Corporation) and introduced new store formats under the Target brand in the 1990s.
The company has found success as a cheap-chic player in the industry. The parent firm was then renamed to be Target Corporation in the year 2000 and separated itself from its chain of department-stores during 2004.
Target Store Review
Target as a shopping destination in the 21st century certainly lives up to the expectations in terms of value and service. Even as a discount store Target has an increasing and ever growing community of shoppers and service providers expanding the family, where only sky’s the limit. Visit your nearest target to experience their top-class services at discount rates and affordable prices.
Now as you have already gained a “bull’s-eye” view of the Target corporation we are hoping you have all the information you need to equip yourself with, before you plan your shopping trip to Target. Get in line, and get set shopping!
Table Of Contents