A subsidiary of America’s biggest bank, knowing Chase bank hours accurately is valuable information indeed. Owning assets of roughly $3.3 trillion, the parent company JP Morgan Chase & Co. has an exciting and long history.
Dating back 222 years ago, Chase bank was founded in 1799 by the name The Manhattan Company. If you’re searching for Chase hours today, it is because The Manhattan Company merged with Chase National Bank in the year 1955, changed its name, and the rest is history.
Cut to 2022, Chase Bank employs over 190,000 people from across the globe and has a polarizing presence in more than 100 countries.
Chase hours of operation strictly follow the Bank Regulations in the United States, following the following hours before visiting a Chase bank near you.
Chase Hours of Operation
With the mission to “enable more people to contribute to and share in the rewards of a growing economy,” Chase bank has been a dependable service during the toughest of times.
Leaving Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, and every other American bank in the dust, JPMorgan Chase & CO. lead the way as the most valuable bank on the continent.
Following the hours below strictly indeed enables the juggernaut of a bank to function efficiently. If you’re wondering what Chase business hours on weekends or the holidays, all the details are mentioned below, so stay tuned in.
There are over Chase bank 5000 branches operating at any given time, but the hours are the same from coast to coast. If you notice, other than weekdays, Chase bank Saturday hours and Sunday hours differ,. and it is for a reason.
For instance, a branch of Chase bank in New York City may have to remain open until 4 PM on a Saturday, but the same bank may not have a crowd walking in a branch in Boulder, Colorado.
Ergo, some Chase banks operate between 9 AM to 1 PM in some cities and 9 AM to 4 PM in others.
|Day||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM||1:00 PM, 2:00 PM or 4:00 PM(A few saturdays might be closed)|
All Chase bank branches remain closed on Sundays, so don’t make an effort to visit or research Chase bank Sunday hours.
Chase Holiday Hours
Where there is money involved, complexities follow, and employees who work for big banks like Chase need and deserve days off during holidays.
Chase bank holiday hours are different than most other banks, so we have made an effort to differentiate between the open holidays and closed ones, so glance through both the tables at leisure or feel free to screenshot them
On which holidays is Chase bank open?
It is easy to say that banks are open during holidays other than major holidays but not Chase. Chase bank gives its hundreds of thousands of employees off on holidays to rejuvenate, unwind, and return to work.
|Date||Holiday||Open or Closed?|
|February 14th||Valentines Day||✔ Open|
|March 1st||Mardi Gras||✔ Open|
|March 17th||St. Patrick’s Day||✔ Open|
|April 15th||Good Friday||✔ Open|
|April 18th||Easter Monday||✔ Open|
|April 18th||Tax Day||✔ Open|
|May 5th||Cinco De Mayo||✔ Open|
|May 8th||Mother’s Day||✔ Open|
|June 19th||Father’s Day||✔ Open|
|October 31st||Halloween||✔ Open|
|November 25th||Black Friday||✔ Open|
|December 24th||Christmas Evening||✔ Open|
It is safe to say that Halloween is the only major holiday Chase Bank remains closed but remember, all of its 16,000+ ATMs function around the clock and throughout the week.
On which holidays is Chase Bank closed?
Closed holidays like MLK Day, Independence Day, President’s Day, and Veteran’s day depict the patriotism of Chase bank.
|Date||Holiday||Open or Closed?|
|January 1st||New Year’s Day||X Closed|
|January 16th||Martin Luther King Day||X Closed|
|February 21st||President’s Day||X Closed|
|April 17th||Easter Sunday||X Closed|
|May 30th||Memorial Day||X Closed|
|July 4th||Independence Day||X Closed|
|September 5th||Labor Day||X Closed|
|October 10th||Columbus Day||X Closed|
|November 11th||Veteran’s Day||X Closed|
|November 23rd||Day before Thanksgiving||Varying hours|
|November 24th||Thanksgiving||X Closed|
|November 25th||Black Friday||Varying hours|
|December 24th||Christmas Evening||Varying hours|
|December 25th||Christmas Day||X Closed|
Make sure to review the local hours and other details before visiting Chase bank during Black Friday, Christmas eve, and the day before thanksgiving. Customers usually splurging money or spending time with family, so Chase takes these holidays to close its doors.
Chase Bank Contact Details
Chase bank operates 24/7 customer service, which can resolve most of your issues. However, call the below numbers if your problems are pertinent with personal banking, account information, lost/stolen cards, and other general queries.
- General query phone: 1-800-935-9935 (US customers only)
- International customers: 1-713-262-3300
- Operator relay service for hard of hearing or deaf: 711
- Domestic Military Services: 1-877-469-0110
- Account difficulties: 1-877-242-7372
- Technical Support: 1-877-242-7272
- Ph: 1-212-464-1909
- Ph: 1-212-270-6000
- Email: email@example.com (Trish Wexler: Corporate Communications for Government Relations, Legal and Regulatory Affairs at JPMorgan Chase & Co)
- Bank Locator: https://locator.chase.com/
If you have difficulties operating, opening, or navigating your Chase account, call the number mentioned as “account difficulties.”
Chase bank also offers a seamless online account operations website where you may use the Secure Message Center to get work done on the go.
- For this, visit: https://secure05c.chase.com/web/auth/dashboard
Chase Bank Address:
Customer Support Address
P.O. Box- 36520
JPMorgan Chase Headquarters:
270 Park Avenue,
New York, NY 10017,
Chase Bank Services and Offerings
Chase bank fundamentally offers four account segments to customers and the segments are:
- Wealth Management
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Community Banking, and
- Commercial Banking
The bank is known to offer the best financial services to the customers and they are:
- Planning & Investment
- Auto Loan
- Student Loan
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Comprehensive Mortgage Plans
The other services to appeases the plights of the customers are:
- Business Banking
- Checking Account
- Savings Account, and many more
Remember that Chase bank operates more than 16,000 ATMs across all 50 states, and you are free to withdraw cash at any time of the day, week, or year.
Chase Bank Subsidiaries
Chase Bank may be owned by the parent company JPMorgan Chase, but it has its own subsidiaries, which bring in revenue in the billions. Some of the subsidiaries are:
- Bank One Corp: Initially known as First Banc Group, Bank One Corp. was acquired on July 1st, 2004. At the cost of $58 billion, acquiring this banking & financial services company catapulted Chase to be the number one bank in the United States
- The Bear Stearns Companies Inc: Acquired at the cost of $1.4 billion in 2008, this company is known to have survived the stock market crash of 1929.
- Washington Mutual Inc: To strengthen its savings & loans wing of the bank, Chase acquired this company on September 25th of 2008.
- Cazenove Group: Yet another strategic move by the bank, acquiring this company in 2009, was essential for Chase’s stockbroker & investment banking wing to grow.
- InstaMed: Leaning slightly off the banking sector, JPMorgan Chase acquired InstaMed, a healthcare payments business that was making waves in the industry. This acquisition took place for $500 million in the year 2019.
- WePay: Acquiring Wepay in December of 2017 at the cost of $220 million, JPMorgan Chase clearly began to show its,And new taste for payment processing technology companies.
Chase Bank Review
Did you know that the merger between Chase Manhattan Bank and JP Morgan & Co. took place in 2000, and the bank has been known as JP Morgan Chase Co. ever since. As of 2016, this bank successfully operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 200,000 people.
A whopping 26,000 customers have reviewed Chase bank a healthy 3.8 stars out of 5 on walledhub.com, and on customeraffairs.com, Chase bank received 3.4/5 stars out of 781 ratings.
The naming of JPMorgan Chase Co. and Chase Bank may seem confusing on the surface, but if they are pretty much the same company. Operating under Chase Bank, JPMorgan is its parent company, so you wouldn’t be wrong in calling it either of the terms.
With the right attitude towards financing and acquiring all the right companies, Chase Bank is as young as any other start-up but with a 200-year-old heritage like no other.
Feel free to open your account, start trading, apply for credit, loan, or anything you need from Chase Bank, as there is no one close by who provides. And the sublime services this bank does.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Chase Hours of Operation
- 2 Chase Hours
- 3 Chase Holiday Hours
- 4 Chase Bank Contact Details
- 5 Chase Bank Services and Offerings
- 6 Chase Bank Subsidiaries
- 7 Chase Bank Review
- 8 Conclusion